Frequently Asked Questions
I'M A BENNETT VALLEY GOLF CLUB NCGA EVENT QUALIFIER. WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP?
- Congratulations! BV qualifiers move on to an NCGA sponsored sectional or championship tournament. Players that qualify at the sectional level move on to the championship tournament for their format.
- NCGA sponsored events are held at various locations in Northern California. BV qualifiers are responsible for determining which sectional qualifiers suit their needs and if they will be available for championship events. When reviewing the NCGA Championship Calendar, search for "Net Amateur Qualifying", "North Bay Zone Championship" for the 4-Person 2BB, "NCGA Four-Ball Net" or "Senior Four-Ball Net" for the 2-Person BB.
- If registering a team, contact the BVGC Tournament Committee and inform them of your choice. A club officer must register teams for events that represent a club. The club pays the event fee directly.
- If registering for a Net Am, you must use existing Blue Golf credentials if you have an account with them. If you do not have a Blue Golf account, just provide an email to sign up as a guest. You will be asked for your personal debit / credit card for payment. After registering, please contact the BVGC Tournament Committee to inform them of your registration and desired reimbursement method: check, paypal or venmo.
- The event fee includes the entry fee and greens fee for sectional and championship tournaments. Qualifiers are responsible for food and lodging costs.
- Please refer to NCGA’s Player Handbook